We Want to Hear From You!

This is a blog for the community, by the community! Submit writings, opinion columns, and/or pics of anything you think is important to share with fellow Denver Harbor residents! All submitted things will be given the credit of the person who wrote or sent in the work. Email us @ ourdhstreets@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I-10 Ramp from IH-45 North Closed!!

After leaving work yesterday afternoon, I decided to take a different route home from work besides my regular 15min stagger down Kirby Drive to get to Allen Parkway from San Felipe.
I took San Felipe down to Shepard and turned towards Allen Parkway through that light- and saved myself about 10 minutes of driving time. That was, until I got onto the on ramp for IH-45N to see a giant sign that notified me that the on ramp I take to get to Denver Harbor (I-10 East) was closed. The detour led you up 45N till N.Main Street. It ended up taking me an hour to get home. So, just a heads up for those of you trying to get to the neighborhoods. It's hard to tell if it's been opened since yesterday. Here is a little chart you can follow along:
Freeway Speed

Location IH-45 North Southbound from Crosstimbers to IH-10 Katy
Distance 2.50 miles
Travel Time 2 minutes 32 seconds
Avg Speed 59 MPH
Data Age 3:17:48 PM
Other Info Live Speed Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment